1. Open your preferred web browser and type aka.ms/wvdweb
DaaS – Web
User Manual for connecting to IT-Fabrik DaaS –Web
2. You will be prompted with the Microsoft login page. Sign in with your email and password.
3. Now you would need to approve your sign in request (it is important that you have MFA set for your account prior to this). If you have Microsoft Authenticator app on your cellphone, it will pop-up the approval.
4. Now you will see your WVD Tenant. Double click on computer icon to start the session.
5. You can choose which local resources would you allow the remote computer to access. If you will be using Skype or Teams for communication, do not forget to check the Microphone box.
6. Now you will be connected to DaaS.
7. Please enter your credentials again (your email and password) and click on Submit.
8. Now you can use your DaaS
9. If you would like to disconnect, just click on the X button of your DaaS and you will be returned to WVD Tenant.